Batch 64, A Waste Farmers Company
Sales Operations Manager, Enterprise
Waste Farmers is the first regenerative holding and operating company. We are cosmic journey people seeking solutions inspired by natural systems, human potential and intuitive imagination with the intention of enhancing the biosphere, local communities and ones authentic life. We develop people, businesses, and brands who transform emerging social and environmental needs into market-based opportunities. By adding value to each of the stakeholders to whom we are responsible, we cannot only build an enduring profitable company, but also heal the social and environmental systems on which we depend.
- Use passion to fuel change, allow imagination to drive it, and take pride in the vessel.
- Don’t be afraid to take the contrarian point of view.
- Believe there is more than less but trust that less is more.
- Don’t be “right,” seek truth.
- Strength through diversity, life builds life.
- Trust your gut, listen, and always ask questions.
- Civil disobedience through self-reliance.
- The only productive move is to move forward.
- Power ceases in the instant of repose.
- Take time for tea.
Batch 64 sits under the Waste Farmers umbrella and is the first cannabis cultivation solutions company to design products that efficiently scale consciously while creating value for our customer partners through the ethos of trust, consistency in craftsmanship and innovation, allowing us to partner with the largest cannabis growers in the world. We create cultivation solutions that are responsive to the operational efficiency needs and preferences of today’s enterprise grower.
We’re eager to talk to energetic people with an entrepreneurial spirit who believe that a company starts with the customer and ends with the customer. Candidates must be willing to learn, understand and nurture a regenerative business approach while you look to get your career in the cannabis industry started in an exciting way.
As the Sales Operation Manager, you’ll be a key player at the company in providing the structure and visibility needed to ensure that sales drives maximum results and surpasses goals. As our first Sales Operations hire, you’ll identify, help prioritize, design and execute on strategies and tactics to improve performance and efficiency for the sales organization. You will play an integral part in driving operational efficiencies and effectiveness by innovating, streamlining and implementing best-in-class tools and business processes across sales and the rest of the organization.
You’ll often be called on to provide business recommendations on sales, product and event initiatives, such as forecasting, lead and deal-flow bottlenecks, territory/organizational structure optimization and go-to-market planning with the rest of the team. On an ongoing basis, you will help proactively monitor performance and drive accountability. Additionally, you will operationalize all reporting and forecasting functions. We are looking for someone truly passionate about their work that wants to have an active voice in shaping how the organization evolves in the future.
What kind of experiences should you have to succeed in this role?
- 5 years of experience building strategic business partnerships with B2B or enterprise customers.
- Experience in solutions and outcomes based B2B selling within the cannabis cultivation, manufacturing or enterprise software sales industry – intellectual acumen and a love of figuring things out
- Strong knowledge of cannabis cultivators pain points, goals and objectives. Ability to work with and confidently speak the language of cultivators, supply chain managers, C-Suite executives and decision makers
- Growth mindset: Willingness to learn, solve and improve not only in the organization, but on self in a regenerative capacity
- Ability to build sales models, pipeline and forecasting through the use of inside and outside sales
- Experience working with and managing multiple cross-team communication and collaboration in complex implementation projects. Understanding of co-creation and custom solutions.
- Preferred Sales Tools Experience (HubSpot, InsightSquared, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Outreach, SalesLoft, Discoverorg, etc…)
- Expert CRM and Google Suite knowledge
- Strong project management skills with the ability to see inefficiencies and eliminate waste
- Analytical data mindset, strategic thinker
- Strong personal agency and external consideration skills
- Thorough understanding of Batch 64 business operations and approach
- Confidence in cold calling and creating a strong network of prospects and targets
- Ability to work with marketing, customers success, logistics and production
- Exceptional understanding of prospect, customer experience, lifetime value and success
- Start-up mentality in an established organization
We’re looking for a candidate to drive prospect/customer experience and their success:
- Utilize customer experience and efficiency audit questioning to ensure we are tackling the customer’s most important pain points and communicating value at first touch points
- Work with the Director of Customer Success to help the handoff and the management of customer on-boarding and migration to make sure that customers are set up for maximum success.
- Partner with the other members of the Growth and Business Development team to craft dynamic sales enablement and campaigns.
- Study prospects, their pain points and work with technical sales to create solutions that drive close wins.
- Using great written and oral communication to answer customer questions and push prospects forward through the pipeline
- Own projects that move Batch 64 forward; creating scalable sales enablement materials, developing, improving upon and refining workflows, designing and implementing programs to improve Batch 64’s sales accuracy and nationwide coverage
Waste Farmers and Batch 64 are organizations and equal opportunity employers that practice diversity, inclusion, equity and anti-racism.
Sound interesting to you? Contact us with your resume and a 5 sentence email as to why you think you have what it takes to be the perfect fit for this role at email@example.com.